HF 502: Recommended for severe abrasion and moderate impact.
- Features fast deposition rate, smooth beads and self-releasing slag.
- The best electrode in the industry for all position field work.
- The arc is easily controlled and excessive dilution with the base metal is prevented.
- Electrode offers excellent shelf life and moisture resistance.
HARDNESS 57-61 RC
DEPOSITION RATE 2-4 LB. HR.
THICKNESS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO 3 LAYERS
DEPOSITS WILL CHECK CRACK FOR STRESS RELIEF
RETAINS HARDNESS UP TO 1,250°
AC/DC REVERSE POLARITY (DCEP)
- Excellent for all mining and construction equipment.
- Designed for overlay on carbon, low alloy, or austenitic manganese base metals.
- Parts subjected to severe abrasion and impact such as equipment for processing coal, rock, soil, cement, ceramic matter, grinding plates, dredger teeth, press screws, coat augers, earth augers and scrapers.
- Other applications include:
- Ammonia knives
- Bucket lips
- Cement chutes
- Coal pulverizers
- Sizing screens
- Root cutters
- Road rippers
- Pug mill paddles
- Paving agitator – screws
- Mill hammers
- Drag line buckets
|ORDERING INFORMATION||PART #||SIZE||PACKAGE|
|HF 502 stick electrode||5023.2
|HF 502-SFC self shielded mig wire (no shielding gas)||50204525